Facebook Quietly Adds a Twitter-Like Follow Feature Last week, Facebook added feature that allowed users to ignore friend requests without rejecting them. It seems, though, that it also acts like Twitter's "follow" feature?the requesting user sees the requested user's statuses, but not the other way around. In a strangely unpublicized move, Facebook has replaced the "Ignore" button with a "Not Now" button in friend requests. This button moves those requests to a state of limbo, in which you can come back to them later and accept or block the user. The ignored user will not be notified, and they can't send you another request while it's in this pending state.
1. You can't really tell how much battery is left on the unit.
2. If you charge it via the USB connection on your PC or MAC you can no longer use it as a WIFI access point.
I think i solved the second one.
Instructions – These steps allow the MiFi to continue to function as a WiFi access point when connected to a computer via USB for charging
- When connected to the MiFi over WiFi navigate the the Admin Panel. In your web browser go to 192.168.1.1
- Log in
- Navigate to the Advanced Tab
- Download the configuration File
- Create a copy of the file (Backupis always good although we are only making a single change)
- Open the configuration file in a text editor like NotePad or TextEdit
- Find the setting routeroverusb
- By default this is set to a value of 0. Change the value from 0 to 1
- Save the file
- Upload the file to the MiFi via the Advanced Tab
- Restart the MIFI