Do you remember how hard it was to raise money for our school fundraisers back in the day? Going door to door selling candy bars was rough. Now a days we really don't our kids walking up to strangers homes, but we still need to fundraise for important school projects.
Just pretend Ryan knocked at your door and asked for a donation.
Donate and share this post today.
Ryan is collecting donations for his annual Read-a-Thon.
Famous Retweets 2014
This is me with my amazing wife. We've been together for over 23 years. We met in 1991 in high school.
Problem: Video Glitch Battlefield 4 on Mac Mini Running Windows 8
Hardware: Mac Mini - Late 2012 (Boot camped)
Operating System: Windows 8
Are you trying to run Battlefield 4 on a boot camped Mac Mini? Are you experiencing video glitches during game play? This problem is making it impossible to play the game. Then this fix is for you.
- You need to download and install the latest Intel HD 4000 video drivers.
- Restart Windows 8
- Launch Battlefield 4
- Set all video options in Battlefield 4 back to default.
- Then resume play
You should now be able to see buildings, terrain, and have normal gameplay. You can increase your video quality based on your desired performance.
SAMPLE VIDEO PICTURE
I can't say enough about Everpix. This app has really helped by photo workflow on my iPhone. I can now keep my iPhone empty while still having access to all my pictures.
- Use Dropbox on the iPhone and iPad to save all my iphone photos to my MAC
- Now you can empty iPhone camera folder on the iPhone anytime you need space.
- Load Everpix on the MAC and point to Dropbox "CameraUploads" folder.
- Put Everpix app on all my IOS devices.
- All my pictures are now available to me all the time.
Goto EverPix.com to learn more.
We had the best time running the 2013 Color Run.